Training is at the core of RSM. As part of our customer service attitude, Peter Ringland was one of our first key appointments.
Peter has a breadth of knowledge, only possible through experience. It is this experience that enables us to adapt on site training to suit each customers exact needs.
INCREASING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND CONFIDENCE
We offer a three different training types undertaken by our techincal team, all designed to acheive an increased knowledge and confidence for our customers.
The purpose of this course is to give the delegate an understanding of all aspects of CIPP repair. The course will give the delegate the knowledge of patch repair and full length lining showing them the correct procedures to make sure that the repair adheres to the WRC drain repair book 3rd Edition. It will cover health and safety guidelines, equipment preparation, material preparation, suitability of different materials and curing time guidelines.
- Be able to identify the correct repair for specific jobs
- Be able to work to all relevant WRc guidelines including the health and safety guidelines and the correct installation in the WRc Drain repair book, 3rd Edition.
- To understand and successfully install a point repair, to use correct mixing measurements, equipment preparation, inflation procedure, cure time calculation and inspection procedure once patch is cured
- To identify the correct full length CIPP installation method
- Be able to select and successfully install the correct liner, resin, mixing method, and cure time calculation to ensure the liner is cured in-situ.
- Identify problems and have the skill set to be able to rectify problems with defective liners.
These are practical demonstrations highlighting our processes, the pros and cons of CIPP drain relining and any new developments to the industry. We believe that this is essential that contractors keep themselves up to date and adopt a refresher policy to ensure that their installers have the maximum amount of information at all times, giving the installer a better understanding when making decisions on and off site.
The demonstrations can be structured to suit each company however they most commonly involve a short presentation on the different methods of installation, correct materials used for installation procedures and the different types of equipment. Covering patching, ambient cure, hot cure and UV lining methods. This would be followed by the practical above ground demonstrations with questions and answers throughout.
ON SITE TRAINING
We offer on-site training in an ‘earn while you learn’ training scheme. The advantages to this type of learning are that our trainer is able to respond to a live job that has its own unique problems and solutions. Training is given in this way for a variety of reasons but these can be to build on abilities and/or to introduce installers to new areas of CIPP.
The training is hands on with the contractor doing the work whilst the RSM trainer is there to help and guide, building the installers confidence. The objective is that following the on site training the installer is able to perform similar jobs independently.