Picote Milling Machines are designed for fast and efficient drain cleaning, including soft blockages, scale and calcium build-up, tree roots, concrete deposits, as well as failed liners and imperfections in the pipe.
Increased efficiency and productivity / Save time and money
- High rpms 500 to 2900
- Variable speeds offer multiple service options
- Consistent torque at any rpm ensures no loss of power during tough jobs
- Get the most out of your machine with an extensive range of cutting and cleaning tools
- Camera can be used safely while machine is operational, meaning you can be fast and accurate
- Cables can be easily repaired and maintained on the job, saving you valuable time and money
- Cable adaptor allows for smaller cable use – meaning greater versatility
- Enclosed cable has no moving parts
- The Cable Drum does not spin, only the cable spins
- Electronic safety clutch as standard
- Large emergency kill switch as standard
Range: 12m Cable, 12mm Shaft Diameter with regular outer casing.
Pipe Size: For DN70 – DN200 / 3″ – 8″ pipes. Adapter for 8mm / ⅓” shaft for DN50 / 2″ drains.
Specification: Weighs 48kg / 106 lb, 1800 rpm, 1200w output, 110v input.
Features: Durable electric motor & variable speed control.
Push/pull system & stair glides for easy transportation. Easy to manoeuvre inside buildings
Suitable for drain cleaning & powering the Smart Cutter, Twister, Collapsed Liner Twister & the Pipe Cutter